Clarifier for Coax Cameras
Clarifier 1.0 is configured for the inspection of structures inside seaports, lakes, and other turbid water bodies. The software implements our algorithms to enhance visibility in live underwater videos for resolutions up to 1080p. The best results are achieved if the video feed is available in raw or with minimal compression.
- The Clarifier works with all cameras connected with coaxial cables.
- Offers resolutions up to 1920×1080 and 30 frames per second with very low latency.
- It works with HD-SDI, and all coax cameras.
- NVIDIA GPU RTX 3060 or higher
- Intel i7 with 14 cores
- 16 GB RAM
- Windows 10 or higher OS (64-bit)
- Compatible with IP and USB cameras.
- Optional: HD-SDI camera 2.1 M pixels with connection box (only for the HD-SDI)
The clarifier has been awarded a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) of 4 certificates from the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) for real-time video clarifier. The ABS certification is a prestigious and exclusive recognition in the maritime industry, awarded only to companies that meet the highest standards of safety and performance. The certification is a testament to Lolaark Vision’s commitment to delivering cutting-edge technology that enhances the safety and efficiency of underwater operations.
This recognition will help Lolaark Vision to expand its presence in the underwater inspection and operations markets, providing customers with the technology they need to operate safely and efficiently. The ABS certification ensures that Lolaark Vision’s real-time video clarifier has undergone rigorous testing and meets the highest standards for safety, reliability, and performance.
Clarifier ABS Demo